Ann’s books, lyrics and stories articulate and explore the human journey
Ann’s Stories reflect a rich spectrum of emotion and experience. They are compelling to listen to, or to read. They are gently humourous and insightful. And they are reflective of the perspectives honed over a well-lived life. Ann’s story inspiration sources include:
- An early childhood spent in South Africa, and adult interaction with revered Zulu Sangoma, Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa
- Travels to 74 countries and a lifetime of spiritual quests
- Touring and performing experiences
- Healing Journey workshops in North America and Europe with people at the end-stages of life, and three decades of creating and delivering arts and consciousness workshops.
- Meaningful interactions with spiritual leaders, entertainment world luminaries, creative icons, and fascinating people and fellow travellers from all walks of life
Ann’s stories can quietly rest in peoples’ hearts, inspire action, encourage involvement, or lead to deeper insight. Some provoke laughter, others provoke tears. The unifying thread is her deft balance of warmth, insight, and poetic turn of phrase.
Ann’s first book, The Awakened Heart, co-written with John Robbins, explores balance, harmony and peace in the busyness of life. Her next book, In Love with the Mystery, couples poetic meditations on the human journey with the stunning nature photographs of Courtney Milne. And if you are wondering if she is planning to write more books, the answer is most certainly yes.